Saturday, November 10, 2012

My Inspiration

Good morning!! It's Saturday and I seem to be up really, really early. Sometimes it's nice to be up before everyone else in the house though. It's nice and quiet and a lot more gets accomplished. I really should still be sleeeping though. :)

Anyhow since I am up I might as well share with you the latest project that I have been working on. Sometimes when you start a table it's nice to have an idea in mind of where you would like to go with it. I got my inspiration from this sofa table that I bought a couple of weeks ago. I normally don't like to buy pieces that are already finished, because that is half the fun, but I couldn't pass this up. I knew right where it was going in the house and I just adored the color combination. So with this little cute coffe table I decided to attempt to use the same colors and rough it up a little to make it look similar. I used a light blue paint, cream, and gold. This is how it came out...of course it's not exact but they kind of look like they are in the same family. :) Have a splendid weekend!!

This is a picture of the piece that I fell in love with and was my inspiration.
 
This is the before picture of the little table. Nothing terrible about it but needed some sort of makeover.
 
 Here are the after pictures.
 


Linked to:
 
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Oh pretty! You definitely achieved the look of your inspiration piece!

    ReplyDelete